The Zondervan Church and Nonprofit Tax & Financial Guide
In this recently released guide, you will find:
- How recent tax legislation affects you;
- Updates on the latest IRS rulings;
- Special helps for the church and nonprofit organization treasurer;
- The latest rules on charitable contributions;
- The 10 most frequently asked tax and finance questions;
The 10 biggest tax mistakes churches and nonprofit organizations make. Issues of financial accountability, receiving and maintaining tax-exempt status, accounting for charitable gifts, and other crucial topics receive careful and full discussion. Written in lay terms, this basic reference guide also includes an appendix of tax references.
Dan Busby, John Van Drunen and Michael Martin, ECFA staff members, are the authors of this product. Royalties are paid by the authors to ECFA on all sales made through ECFA.
Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other viewers!